Wednesday, July 17, 2013

wolves of the beyond: faolan

 Hiya, so don't even tell me how much I fail at drawing owls, but I've only drawn an owl ONCE before
Anyways, the picture is meant to be Faolan from a book called; Wolves of the beyond. It doesn't seem to have as big as a fandom as warrior cats. So here's the cover of the book if you want to check that out!

4 comments:

  1. I've read one and two but stopped reading them, not that exciting to me anymore..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im reading the wolves of the beyond I believe its called
    I picked it cause I love FUZZEH wolves and I finishd like 1 chapter x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its called Shadow Wolf
      GAHHHHH I just named
      Wolves of beyond
      I feel dumb XD

      Delete
    2. i think shadow wolf is the next book in the series but lone wolf is the first

      Delete