So, I was digging in my photos because I was going to make a post, but iphoto wouldn't load the pictures I needed, so I found these and remember the good old days when role playing was fun and not super dramatic? (Besides role play drama, like a dragon setting a kingdom on fire)
(Before you ask how I did this, I don't know myself, I just found it in iphoto)
Do you even know how long it has been since I was able to get into a good 3 hour long role play? YEA A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When the very first animal jam kingdom started, the first kingdom role play went on for a whole 3 hours and I still remember what the role play was about. This person named leaping attacked the kingdom and me. The princess and bravestone had to get away from leaping, it was SOO much fun, but then again that was ALL the way back in october 2012 now its just drama, nothing but drama. Anyways, bye for now! 



No comments:
Post a Comment